Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Assistant Plant Engineer post in Tamilnadu Newsprint And Papers Limited. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.tnpl.com. The last date for submission of applications is 27.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this karpi.online page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Assistant Plant Engineer(Mechanical) for TNPL Unit-I.
Total No of Vacancies : 03 Posts
Job Location : Karur, Chennai
Educational Qualification : First Class full time B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical / Production /Industrial Engineering. SC candidates should have secured First Class with minimum 65% of marks in aggregate. All other candidates should have secured First Class with minimum 70% of marks in aggregate.
Experience : Should have minimum 5 years of post qualification experience as on 01/06/2018. in erection / commissioning / maintenance of various mechanical and rotating equipments in a large size process industry like Pulp & Paper industry, Refinery, Fertilizer, Perto-Chemical, Chemical industries or in a Project and Consultancy / Tender specification for procurement, Piping and Instrumentation drawing etc for large size projects for continuous process industries or Thermal Power Plants.
Pay Scale : Rs.15000-380-18800
Age Limit : Minimum 25 years as on 01/06/2018
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to TNPL Careers Page at official website to www.tnpl.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of, ID proof , Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- GENERAL MANAGER (HR)
TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED
KAGITHAPURAM-639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 15.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 29.06.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.tnpl.com